The ecoFin – first sustainable surfboard fin made with recycled plastic waste from Indonesia.
Our Ocean Composite(TM) is made from recycled PP from Bali and Indonesia and reinforced with fibre glass. The well-balanced template gives you optimal support for your best surfing and good karma!
The ecoFin – From Waste to Stoke
- made with post-consumer waste originating from Indonesia e.g Bali.
- reinforced with performance glass fibre
- transparent and sustainable supply chain
- significantly lighter than comparable models
- well-balanced template for quick response
- Solid base for controlled drive
- flat inside foils for stable manoeuvres
- responsive tip flex to accelerate your turns
- unique aesthetics
- Weight 58 g;
- Dimensions: base 111mm / depth 113mm / sweep 34° / area 9554 mm^2
A new surfboard fin: sustainable, lighter, game changing. The ecoFin is both a performance recycled surfboard fin and a symbol for change. Supporting our project means that you take part in a global movement to save our oceans.
We support environmental and surf related organisations through our 1% for the Planet commitment, active participation and promotion as well as collaboration and research on waste infrastructure in developing regions.
5 trillion pieces of plastic are floating in our oceans already! This number will tremendously increase if we don’t reduce the production of virgin plastic and take recycling more serious.
|Dimensions||15 x 16 x 4 cm|